Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Project 365

Well I started my project 365.  My first picture was of my closet because that is something I plan on working on this year.  I think I mentioned that previously.
Don't judge! That's a lot of shoes and clothing to keep organized in the smallest closet I have ever had!  However, this is the year to make it work.  That closet has been driving me NUTS for awhile now.

My next picture was of some of the youth group kids.  We went to a movie on Monday afternoon together and it really was one of the most fun times I've had, lol.
The one making the crazy face with the pink hair is our youth director, not a student!  She's great at what she does and the kids absolutely adore her, as they should.  Our youth program has really turned around since she took over, though I think it goes unnoticed by many of our church goers.  Sad fact.

Yesterday's pic was of Nate and Dillon at the Family Museum, and while I have tons of pics of them at the Family Museum, yesterday's makes me smile.  They were sitting on the "tornado" maker with their backs to me, deciding which area of the museum to unleash themselves on.  It was a perfect moment to capture.

I have a feeling a lot of project 365 is going to be of these two.
I just wanted to show you what I have so far.  3 down, 362 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment