Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

So it's 2012 and for many people this means it is time to make some new year's resolutions.  Not for me.  I don't care for resolutions because in the past, when I have made them, I never kept them.  So rather than say I'm making resolutions, I'm making a choice to change the way I'm living.
I want to get my home organized.  I'm super organized in my business life, but my home life is a disaster, along with my car.  And it is driving me bonkers! I'm tired of it and I refuse to continue to live this way any longer.
I started with my closet (which was also my first picture in my 365 day project).  I turned all of my hangers around on the bar so they are facing the wrong way.  Once I wear something, I turn the hanger around.  At the end of the year, anything that is still facing the wrong way gets removed from the closet. I did already clean some stuff out and I need to call a consignment shop to get rid of it. But I think it shall be quite interesting to see what is still the wrong way at the end of the year.
I'm also cleaning the clutter out of my body (I Want My Belly Button Back) and I am finally going to get in shape.  And not because everyone else wants me to, but because I want to.  It took a long time for me to get to this point, but I want to do everything in life and not worry about what I look like doing it.  So check out the blog, it's gonna be a wild ride.
I'm cleaning the clutter out of mine and Nate's rooms. We have so much STUFF!  Who needs it all?  So we are going to get rid of it!  He doesn't need every toy ever made and I don't need...well whatever all this junk is I don't need it!
Of course I have tons of other stuff I want to accomplish this year, but this is good for January! 
Oh and I have pictures of all my Christmas projects, as promised.  I will try and get those posted tomorrow, with the exception of the super hero capes, those still are unfinished, but getting closer!
Happy New Year dear friends!  I look forward to what 2012 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment